There are different strains of kratom, such as Maeng Da, Red vein, Bali, to name but a few. But, one strain that’s said to give unlimited energy is Super Green Malay Kratom. Just like other strains, it’s also prepared from kratom leaves. From the name, one can tell that this strain is grown in Malaysia. And the Kratom plant itself is Mitrygyna Speciosa.
Unlike many strains that get their names from their leaves’ color, this one gets this name from its veins’ color. Super Green Malay Kratom has an entirely different composition from other strains. But, it still comes with painkilling, mood, and energy-boosting properties. Here is everything you should know about this strain.
How Is It Different from Other Strains?
- 1 How Is It Different from Other Strains?
- 2 Where is Super Green Malaysia Grown?
- 3 Is Super Green Malay a Popular Strain?
- 4 Alkaloids in This Strain
- 5 What Are Some Uses of Super Green Malaysian?
- 6 How Much Does Super Green Malay Cost?
- 7 Final Thoughts
The addition of the word “super” is not a marketing strategy. It comes from the complex process involved in harvesting this strain. “Super” in this Green Malay Kratom means that only the most giant leaves were harvested, which means that this strain has boosted alkaloid contents. Again, the manufacturing of this substance is also premium, which contributes to this name.
- All Kratom strains contain alkaloids like Mitragynine, which are responsible for the calming and other effects of this plant. These alkaloids are found in kratom’s leaves. Therefore, farmers usually collect large leaves of this tree as they have higher volumes of alkaloids.
- Although other strains also stimulate one’s brain, Super Green Malay Kratom is said to be the smoothest. This, therefore, makes it an excellent choice for people who suffer from pain and low moods. Also, unlike other kratoms, this strain gradually produces effects. Again, most green strains exhibit therapeutic properties without causing side effects.
Where is Super Green Malaysia Grown?
As its name suggests, this kratom is grown in Malaysia, specifically in Malaysia’s countryside forests. These forests have a unique soil composition that supports the growth and cultivation of Speciosa trees. Often, leaves of plants grown in this area have cell wall densities. For this reason, experts say that Green Malaysia strains have effects which last longer compared to kratoms from other countries. It is sometimes called Super Green Malaysian.
Is Super Green Malay a Popular Strain?
Some people believe that this strain offers an exceptional blend of aromas compared to other types. For instance, while all kratom types offer enhancement in one way or another, it’s not common for a strain to provide these desired results from moderate to high levels. For this reason, many retailers agree that Super Green Malaysian is a popular product.
Alkaloids in This Strain
As we’ve earlier said, all kratoms have alkaloids that help them produce therapeutic effects. Each compound in kratom produces specific results that users are looking for. Therefore, this helps determine which strains are excellent for particular conditions. Super Green Malaysian has active compounds like Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine but at moderate levels. What this means is that none of these alkaloids are available in extra high levels. But, they’re slighted boosted unlike in other strains.
What Are Some Uses of Super Green Malaysian?
This strain produces very many positive effects. As such, it is used to treat various conditions. Here are some positive effects of this strain:
- All strains can boost one’s energy, but Super Green does that smoothly, hence helping you stay energized throughout the day. But, note that if you take a higher dosage, it can cause sedating effects.
- Many people use kratom for relieving pain. But, leaves of green vein kratom are the most efficient in this area. That’s because they don’t produce sedation effects when one takes the right dosage. Therefore, that saves a lot of energy.
- The reason why many people use natural treatments rather than chemical drugs is that they don’t have serious side effects. Green kratoms are herbal medicines that don’t have any side effects.
Managing Anxiety and Depression
- Many people suffer from mental disorders like anxiety and depression. Until you experience the restlessness and nervousness that comes with anxiety, one will never really know how bad it is.
Green Malay kratom and other strains help manage anxiety and depression by targeting the part of one’s brain, which is responsible for these conditions.
Deal with Addiction
- Many people, especially in Thailand, use kratom to manage addictions from substances such as opiates, heroin, morphine, etc. Drug addiction is a common problem, especially in young people, and many governments are concerned.
- Using kratom leaves doesn’t just reduce cravings, but it also helps stops withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Green-veined stains have potent antioxidants. As such, they help repair damaged cells and boosts one’s immunity. Also, they have a high number of alkaloids, which are said to have anti-cancerous properties. For this reason, this Malaysian strain can help inhibit cancerous cells from multiplying and destroy them too.
How Much Does Super Green Malay Cost?
To determine how much this strain cost, one has to understand the process involved in harvesting and manufacturing it. A shifting method is involved during its production. All stems are removed before the leaves are crushed into powder. Stems contain a low concentration of alkaloids. And removing them means that your kratom will offer better and long-lasting effects. Therefore, considering this heavy process involved, these green strains are a bit pricey.
- Standard Green Malaysian is the cheapest and most available. One can get it at around $12-$14. You can also find Super Green Malaysian either in capsules or powder form.
- Tablets go for around $20, 50 capsules. But note that you have to take at least four pills to experience the desired effects.
- Those who opt for powder can buy a single ounce at $13 or more depending on their seller.
Super Green Malay Kratom is a potent strain that can be used to treat several conditions. But it should be noted that it is very potent. Therefore, one should be very cautious when consuming it as if taken in large doses it can cause some severe side effects. Beginners are advised to take between 1-3g. While for regular people, 2-6g is enough.