Since there is an impressive array of extraction methods available for kratom, consumers have a wide variety of options to choose from, ranging right from the water and alcohol-based extractions to acid-base and high-pressure carbon dioxide based extractions. These extracts mentioned above display different effects due to the different set of alkaloids that are present on the different leaves.
What is Tincture?
It is a blend prepared by extracting all of its active alkaloids in a concentrated manner and later diluting it in a solute like alcohol to attain a thick liquid solution. The most preferred choice of alcohol used is ethanol, which has 25% alcohol and the rest 75% is the organic substance like water. So this extract does not only contain almost all of its organic content intact but also gives a highly concentrated extract, which subsequently reflects in their higher effectiveness and density. However, there might be a slight modification in the process of making this extract depending on different manufacturers and the vendors.
- Highly responsive
- Rapid commencement of the effects
- Convenient to use
- Suitable for a wide diversity of delivery options (e.g., tropical usage)
- Immeasurably efficient and delivers calming effects.
- Can be shelved conveniently
- Effectiveness may fluctuate greatly
- Not the cheapest option available in the market
- May or may not provide the special effects at a wider range of spectrum as predicted
A Full Spectrum Tincture
Almost similar to other kinds of extracts, a full spectrum blend is ranked by its potency. FST items are explicitly generated, to preserve its wide range of alkaloid content to the maximum amount possible. Hence, an FST blend becomes one of the best available options when opting for tincture extracts.
The potency of this blend can range from a medium extract being 15X to higher strength extract being as high as 50x to 100x in comparison to the normal kratom. However, these may sometimes not have all the alkaloids in a proper concentration or might even be absent.
Some of the slightest variations in effects that you are bound to experience with this type of extract, other than the usual soothing and mood enhancing effects, that the herb is known to impart are:
- They are very easy to use, and a few drops can also be added to any of your drink to ingest it easily. Generally, people just put a drop of it under their tongue and swallow it easily.
- Another benefit being that the bitter taste that is common with kratom leaves and powder is not felt with this type. Moreover, its mixture with foods and drinks make the taste all the more subtle.
- Their mode of action is very rapid. You can feel the effects within seconds which is a lot faster compared to other extracts.
- Being highly concentrated, a very little amount is sufficient enough to impart its effects upon its users.
Suggested Dose For FST
The dosage for this specific variety is widely measured in terms of drops because it is usually sold in small bottles that have a dropper on its lid. These droppers can usually hold up to about 1 ml when squeezed. So the advisable dosage is about two drops. And this dosage is prescribed by average survey results. But it is best to try out a minimum dosage and see how it suits you before increasing the dose in your next intake.
Where To Buy FST From?