Indeed, there are numerous different kratom strains, and each one is suited for specific uses. While some strains might be useful in easing the user out of depression and numbing pain, others can be quite soothing and could result in euphoric effects. Therefore, it is paramount that you fully understand the different kratom strains, and the effects yielded after that. Such knowledge will make your shopping experience even easier.
Below are a few common kratom strains.
- The effect achieved after using this strain heavily relies on the dosage consumed. In most cases, a little dose might give you a balanced energy boost. A high dose, on the other hand, might give you a sedative effect. Moreover, the Malay strain, if taken in even higher doses, will be quite stimulating before it can become sedative. It is better, therefore, to start by consuming small doses as you seek to find your ideal amount.
- Other than the energizing and sedating side effects, this kratom strain can improve the cognitive ability of its users. Most people have realized that they can focus better with improved mental power for longer. White and green Malay kratom, if consumed in moderate dosages, are excellent for achieving this effect.
- Given its fairly balanced energizing effect, this kratom strain is mostly used by people suffering from anxiety. As opposed to medicinal anxiety drugs, which sedate you as well as lower your anxiety, the Malay strain offers anxiety and stress relief while allowing you to have unparalleled mental clarity.
- Mixing the green and red Malaysian strains make a concussion ideal for pain relief. This mixture, moreover, does not sedate the consumer. You can, consequently, enjoy pain relief and focus on your work at the same time.
- The Indo kratom has very minimal side effects due to the high quality of the strain. You can get a shaky and wobbly feeling that might lead to nausea, depending on the dosage. In some cases, your bodyweight, physiology, focusing your eyes, and such essential body processes might be adversely affected.
- The plant and the vein colors, depending on the season and time of the year, is excellent for relaxation, pain relief, lifting your mood, sedation, and combating opiate withdrawal.
- This strain has a relatively low concentration of mitragynine and a high concentration of 7-OH-mitragynine as compared to other strains effects on brain and body This explains why the strain is so relaxing and why it is used to boost your mood. However, it is not as stimulating as compared to other strains.
- The difference between this kratom strain and other strains lies in the fact that the Indo kratom can sustain its effects for much longer than different kratom varieties. In this regard, the red vein Indo kratom stands out. However, it can give a sedative effect that must be taken into consideration. In this light, the strain is mostly recommended to relieve anxiety.
- This kratom strain is quite popular because its effects include more benefits than just stimulation and pain relief. The strain’s most notable benefits include its fairly low prices. It is imperative to note that the Bali strain is produced very cheaply.
- Additionally, this might be an excellent strain for you if you desire to either lose or gain weight. Most users have realized that the strain can either give you less or greater appetite. You should, therefore, use it first before determining which of the two effects the strain has on you.
- Moreover, you should keep in mind that this strain can cause wobbles. It is, therefore, advisable to always consume the strain in minimal doses or try mixing it with other strains.
- It is important to note that the Bali Kratom is the ideal pain reliever. It, however, has a powerful sedating effect. The red and green Bali varieties reduce stress and anxiety. The white vein Bali variety, however, can cause a calming effect without necessarily sedating.
Maeng Da Kratom
- Arguably, the Maeng Da Kratom can be ranked as the most potent kratom strain in the market. This strain, which is planted through selective breeding, prides in a very high concentration of Mitragynine. This strain, just like the Thai kratom strain, gives you a perfect mixture of pain relief, mood-improving effects, and energy.
- This strain was made for laborers who did very tough jobs under humid environments. This strain’s effect on focus and energy renders it very suitable for people doing heavy mental work.
- Given the ever-increasing competition in the market, a few kratom producers have chosen to breed the plant selectively to come up with the most potent and stimulating kratom strain. Such selectively produced Maeng da strains can significantly enhance your focus, give you boosts in energy, and lift your mood.
- People suffering from moderate pain find the Maeng da strain an excellent alternative to other medications. This is because the strain can give pain-relieving effects without other unpleasant side effects.
- This kratom strain is mostly known for its painkilling, addiction killing capabilities, and euphoric effects. This can be attributed to the fact that the Borneo strain has a high concentration of 7-hydroxymitragynine. This chemical, moreover, gives it a sedating effect.
- The strain is produced in a few color varieties, with the green and red strains being the most popular. Historically, the strain has been used to treat opiate withdrawal, chronic pain, stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
My Favorite Kratom Strain
My current favorite kratom strain is white Maeng Da. I suffer from painful nerve damages to my left leg after an automobile accident. The doctors did fix up the bones, but they could not do so much to repair my nerves, besides pumping oxycontin. As you do realize, oxycontin is quite harsh: its side effects are as harmful as the pain. This is why kratom is important to me.
After trying out a few strains from different vendors, I realized that the white maeng da worked best. I understand that some vendors say that the red strain is best in relieving pain, but the white strain has worked best in my case. A significant component of pain lies in your psychological reaction to it, and I believe that the energizing and uplifting effects of the white strain are quite a nugget. White maeng da ultimately kills the pain while uplifting my moods. I am, therefore, able to function normally after consumption.
Personal Experiences with the Different Kratom Strains
Kratom types can be divided into three: white-vein, red-vein, and green-vein. The color significantly influences the effect of the leaf on your body and mind. The different color means different chemical composition and a different result. The different strains thrive in different conditions. From my experience, red vein strains are suitable for beginners because they have a pleasant calming effect. It can give peace of mind and a feeling of optimism and well-being. White-vein kratom is a positive mood enhancer and a stimulant. It is my opinion that the white strains are the most euphoric and stimulating of all strains. The green vein kratom lies somewhere between the white and red strains. The green strain is a mild energy booster that brightens the consumer. The strain can also help you to enhance your focus and alertness.
Given the information above, you should be in a position to make an informed decision on the strain you need. You should also keep in mind that kratom strains are dependent on their quality. Therefore, you have to prioritize the quality of the strain whenever you are purchasing them. Additionally, it is essential to realize that your brain might get used to the alkaloids found in kratom strains. Once this happens, your body will develop tolerability. This will force you to take more doses to achieve the effects you desire. Consequently, avoid using the same strain for too long to avoid this scenario.