What Is Euphoria?
Euphoria is a state of intense contentment, ecstasy, physical and mental excitement. It is the feeling that we experience when we hear some good news, fall in love or even the roller coaster of sensations that we go through after an intense workout. Hence, it is a blissful feeling that we all have experienced at least once and one that we yearn for. The naturally occurring compounds called alkaloids that are a characteristic feature of kratom help to achieve this state of mind by entering the bloodstream, activating the cell receptors and ultimately the sympathetic nervous system which instructs to release the chemicals called endorphins. These neurotransmitters are responsible for the pain relief and also this euphoric state of mind.
The consumers have experienced the following effects around half an hour later:
- The highly stimulated and relaxed state of mind
- The boost in the overall energy level and mood. Hence used as a mood enhancer
- Increased concentration and focus making complicated work easy (this effect is strain dependent)
- Increased endurance and stamina. Hence it is commonly consumed by the laborers to withstand the harsh and difficult work conditions.
The effects tend to vary depending upon strains and an individual’s tolerance level. However, the following are the most effective strains for the mood enhancement properties:
- Maeng Da–Provides maximum euphoria that sets in rapidly and with great intensity. New users should avoid this strong strain.
- Green Malay–It is known for its long-lasting euphoric effect.
- White Borneo–This is the most famous and a favorite strain for the users who crave for an overall serenity and uplift.
- Lower doses – 1 to 3 grams for a euphoric and energetic effect.
- Middle doses – 4 to 6 grams for euphoria along with relaxation.
- Higher doses – 7 to 10 grams for a more sedating effect.
This herb provides assistance in reinventing your inner peace and happiness. Most of our happiness and peace of mind is masked by layers of ill feelings and sadness. Over time, it feels impossible to penetrate through these layers to discover the real happiness that lies within. Mental depression and mood swings cannot disappear overnight. It is a long healing process. But this herb aids in speeding up this healing process. This is primarily the reason why we need to realize that Kratom is not just any other drug, but is a natural potent therapy.
Consuming this herb to feel this effect is not the same as getting high artificially or forcibly. It is just an herbal remedy to reconnect with your inner self to find the inner peace and happiness that everyone looks for in the outside world. This is nature’s boon for us to get over our dark days and once again feel the zest and vigor to embrace the beautiful life that we have been blessed with.