CBD flower and CBD bud are gaining massive popularity in the US right now, especially in the medical sector. The high to the low ratio of CBD to THC provides the medicinal benefits of the cannabinoids without psychoactive attributes or risks of failing a urinalysis, which is due to the deficient levels of THC contained in CBD flower.
CBD Hemp Flower- What is it?
CBD bud is dried hemp flower that aids people who suffer from different health-related problems without getting the “head high” associated with high levels of THC. Cannabis growers now specifically isolate and cultivate strains that contain high levels of CBD and low levels of THC for both the recreational and medical industries.
What’s the Legal Status of CBD Hemp Flower?
Although CBD hemp flower is legal in all 50 states, CBD buds derived from cannabis is not permitted, but the State of Indiana has legalized CBD buds from dried cannabis flower; however, there are still legal issues that cloud the state. On the other hand, medical marijuana patients can reap the benefits in most states where medical CBD products are legal.
What’s the Lega Status of hemp flower in the UK?
- The Misuse of Drugs Act (MODA) in the UK stipulates that CBD buds derived from cannabis and hemp are illegal; however, legally grown hemp can be exempt from the MODA.
Can the Hemp Flower be Smoked?
Many are unaware of the benefits of smoking/vaping the CBD hemp flower. When I started using CBD for back pain, I thought smoking was out of the question. I assumed oil to be the cleanest and easiest way to get the chemical into my system. It only added to my confusion to stumble onto the CNN story where Harmeet Kaur opined
if you try to smoke hemp, you’ll probably just end up with a headache.”
That story was ill-informed. Ironically, a few puffs off a hemp pre-roll is more likely to relieve a headache than cause one. Certainly, there is no shortage of misinformation floating around on the internet, and the stuff about smoking hemp flower is no exception. Despite that, my research and personal experience led me to conclude that it was my best bet.
Benefits of Smoking Hemp.
There are lots of benefits to smoking the hemp flower. Remember, that not just CBD is in the hemp flower, there are also terpenes present in the hemp flower that you will not get in pure CBD oil. The list below is not meant to be comprehensive; however, it does represent the reasons I found most valuable.
Anyone who has looked over CBD products knows they can get expensive quickly. Depending on your CBD dosage size and frequency, vaporizing/smoking can be an affordable option. This is especially true when you compare prices the wholesale hemp flower providers.
• Delivery Time
Smoking hemp causes active chemicals to be quickly absorbed into your bloodstream. If you need IMMEDIATE relief from pain or anxiety, smoking is defiantly the way to go.
Smoking or vaping the dried hemp flower is the most effective way to get the chemical into circulation. Pulling the smoke or vapor into the lungs allows more CBD to absorb into the bloodstream and, therefore, to the brain than other methods. This also helps keep your CBD budget low because you get more bang for your buck by smoking or vaping compared to oil or tinctures.
Swiss CBD Hemp Bud – What is it?
Organic companies in Switzerland grow Swiss CBD buds. They register the CBD buds as a tobacco substitute, and the buds CBD contains about 7.2 percent CBD with just 0.04 percent THC. This allows the CBD buds to comply with existing food laws and the Swiss Narcotics Act (SNA).
Wholesale CBD Hemp Flowers Providers
Listed below are some of the premier wholesale hemp providers. Remember that if CBD is something you will be using on a regular or semi-regular basis, your most economical option would be to buy wholesale directly from the grower. Also, these growers produce an all-natural CBD hemp flower. All-natural CBD hemp flower is far superior to anything spray with chemicals and pesticides. Remember, anything sprayed on the plant is liable to end up on your body.
- Tweedle Farms: This farm in northwest Oregon is family owned and specializes in terpene-rich high CBD flowers. You can order at wholesale direct from them at wholesale prices.
- CBD Hemp Direct: All of the products sold by CBD Hemp Direct contain under.3% THC and are considered derivatives of industrial hemp. This means the CBD Hemp flowers THC must be at least that low. They feature many all-natural CBD hemp flower products.
- Plain Jane Hemp This site offers a variety of hemp and hemp-derived products, including pre-rolled buds. They also have options to buy all-natural CBD hemp flower Whole-sale options.
Top 10 CBD Hemp Flowers
- Charlotte’s Web is an excellent strain with CBD levels at 17 percent and THC levels around 3 percent. This strain got its notoriety in 2013 when it helped a young girl named Charlotte who suffers from Dravet Syndrome, which is a type of epilepsy that’s associated with having numerous seizures a day. Users can expect some significant medical benefits with this CBD flower without the psychoactive effects related to THC.
Sweet & Sour Widow
- Sweet & Sour Widow is an Indica dominant strain at 70 percent and 30 percent Sativa. This is a well-balanced CBD bud with a 1:1 ratio, which means both cannabinoids contain levels of 5-10 percent. Additionally, it has numerous health benefits for those who like CBD properties without getting too high.
- Sour Tsunami is an excellent tasting CBD bud with a musky and savory flavor that’s sprinkled with some sugary connotations. It has about 10-11 percent CBD and contains 6-10 percent THC. Sour Tsunami is also one of the first CBD strains that were bred specifically for high CBD levels, and it helps with depression, stress, anxiety, pain, and inflammation.
- Cannatonic is an excellent choice for daily users who suffer from severe headaches, pain, anxiety, spasms, and other conditions. It contains 6-17 percent CBD and 6 percent THC, and it doesn’t leave feelings of paranoia and anxiousness that generally happens with too much THC. Users can expect a touch of citrus with an earthy fragrance while smoking this awesome CBD bud.
- Ringo’s Gift is a crossbreed strain of Harle-Tsu and ACDC with potent CBD levels around 24 percent and contains THC levels under 3 percent. It gets its name from the cannabis advocate and CBD trailblazer Lawrence Ringo. Ringo’s Gift works well for those who suffer from severe muscle and joint pain as well as insomnia, nausea, and PTSD.
- ACDC is a great rock band, but it’s also a high CBD strain that has an outstanding CBD to THC ratio of 20:1 and CBD levels around 19 percent. Users can expect the flavor to have a mild sweetness with a touch of piney-earth. The high levels of CBD contained in ACDC, make this strain a universal product for multiple health ailments.
- Harle-Tsu is a crossbreed strain of Sour Tsunami and Harlequin with CBD levels around 20 percent, and it has a CBD to THC ratio of 20:1. One unique characteristic of Harle-Tsu is their seeds; they have a probability of 75 percent to produce high levels of CBD; therefore, making this strain perfect for inflammation, pain, and anxiety while keeping your mind paranoia-free and focused.
- Mango Haze contains insane levels of CBD with CBD to THC ratios from 1:1 to 2:1; however, it’s also an energizing sativa dominant strain. Users can experience a wide range of medical benefits with this potent CBD bud, and it has a pineapple and mango flavor coupled with a tropical aroma. A lot of medical CBD users are drawn to this dominant strain because of the taste of the bud and the incredible CBD effects.
- Critical Cure is a crossbreed of a ruderalis strain and Critical Kush, and it contains 11 percent CBD and 5 percent THC with a CBD to THC ratio of 2:1. This is an Indica dominant strain, and it delivers a calming and relaxing effect, especially during the evening. Additionally, it helps with anxiety, depression, insomnia, and pain, but users who overindulge can experience a slight high with Critical Cure.
Stephen Hawking Kush
- Stephen Hawkin Kush (SHK) is a crossbreed of Sin City Kush and Harle-Tsu with CBD levels ranging from 5-20 percent. There are three different available phenotypes of this strain with the most potent one having a CBD to THC ratio of 5:1. Users can expect instant relief from a multitude of symptoms, and it has a minty and fruity flavor with a touch of cherry with a mild cerebral high.
Conclusion of CBD Hemp Flower
CBD hemp flower is very popular among smokers who like the traditional method of smoking or vaping cannabis without the high THC content. CBD hemp buds are helping thousands of people deal with all kinds of psychiatric and health problems, and their growing popularity on a global level is evidence of their positive effects.