Have you tried prescription medications to help you deal with anxiety, depression, pain, or a variety of other disorders and found no relief? If you have tried using prescription medications in the past to help you cope with your symptoms and found no comfort or experienced unpleasant side effects, you should consider using CBD edibles. CBD edibles allow people to find relief from many common problems, like chronic or acute pain, insomnia, anxiety, depression, results of cancer treatments, acne, and a variety of other issues.
What Is A CBD Edible?
A CBD edible is a food product that you consume that contains cannabinoids and tetrahydrocannabinol. A CBD edible is also referred to as cannabis-infused edible. An edible can take a variety of different forms, so it is essential that you find one that fits your lifestyle and needs.
Benefits of Taking A CBD Edible
There are endless benefits of taking a CBD edible, and with new research into the use of CBDs, more and more states are starting to legalize them. Unlike prescription medications that can result in a variety of adverse side effects, there are virtually no negative side effects of using CBDs. The benefits of using CBDs are tremendous and can help people find relief from pain that they have been suffering from for years. Here are some of the main benefits you can expect when taking an edible.
Relief From Pain:
- Whether you have chronic back pain or acute muscle aches, taking an edible each day or a few times a day can help alleviate your pain. If you have tried medications, chiropractic care, physical therapy, or a variety of other treatment plans and found no or little relief, you may be surprised to find that CBD can help.
- According to the Anxiety and Depression Association, there are nearly 40 million adults in the United States who suffer from anxiety disorders. Taking a CBD edible can significantly reduce a person’s anxiety and make them more relaxed and able to sleep better at night.
- CBD can alter a person’s mood and to help alleviate their distress. According to recent statistics, in the United States, there are about 10.3 million people that suffer from depression. CBD can help these people find relief and live the lives they have always wanted.
- Many people around the world suffer from acne, and finding relief can be nearly impossible. CBD has been known to reduce the appearance of acne, and many CBD companies are creating unique formulas of CBD to help treat acne.
- Many doctors have found that CBD can provide cancer patients with relief from their pain. They have also found that it can increase appetite and improve mood. Because of the benefits, more and more doctors are starting to prescribe their patients who are undergoing cancer treatments prescriptions for CBD.
The benefits of taking a CBD edible may vary for each person, and finding a dose that works for you may take some trial and error. They dosage of CBD, the type of edible you use, and the brand of CBD you buy can all influence how the edible affects you.
Types of Edibles
There are a variety of edibles on the market, and you should find one that makes you feel the most comfortable. The primary examples of edibles that are offered include pills, gummies, oils, and baked goods. Each type of edible is different and may affect your body in different ways, so it is crucial that you try a small amount and wait before taking more.
- Oils that are infused with CBD tend to affect your body the fastest. Typically putting one drop of oil on your tongue takes only a few minutes before your body starts to feel relief. Oils are natural to use, are absorbed by your body the fastest, and do not require you to consume anything. Liquid capsules are another great way to take in CBD. A liquid capsule can easily be swallowed each morning with your other vitamins or medications. If you prefer to take your CBD with your vitamin each morning, this may be an excellent option for you.
- One of the most popular forms of edibles includes gummies. Gummies come in a variety of flavors and shapes to meet your exact desires. Many people prefer to eat gummies because they are easy to hide, and no one knows that you are eating a CBD gummy. They can easily be carried in your purse or your pocket to take at any point in the day. You can quickly eat a gummy on a job interview while driving in the car, or while shopping in the mall.
- Another favorite edible is baked goods. If you want to eat your edible sweetly and deliciously, you may want to consider eating an infused cookie, brownie, or other baked goods. Baked goods are also an excellent way for you to consume your homemade edibles. This edible typically takes a little longer to hit your body so you should wait before eating a lot.
High THC vs. Low THC Edibles
While there is a wide selection of edibles on the market, you should understand the difference between top THC edibles and low THC edibles. THC is the ingredient inside of CBD that produces a “high” for the user. Many states do not sell edibles with a high THC content, but in the countries where marijuana is legal, you are sure to find edibles with high THC for sale.
If you want to experience a high while taking an edible, you should purchase one that has a high THC content. If you want to see the benefits of using a CBD edible, but do not want to experience a high, you should get one that has a low THC content. Most edibles that are for sale across the United States include less than 0.3% THC. The low THC edibles are very popular because you can experience relief from common problems without experiencing any unwanted side effects. It is rare for people who take an edible with low THC to have the results show up on a drug test.
CBDs that contain less than 0.3% THC are legal in all fifty states. This means that in any state you can likely find a store near you or purchase an edible online and have it shipped to your home. There are also ten states around the country that allow edibles with high THC content to be used. These states include Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon, Vermont, Washington, and D.C.
Buying Edibles Online
There are a variety of different companies offering the sale of edibles infused with CBD, but before making your purchase, you should research the brand to ensure that it is a reputable brand that can help users find relief.
Best Edibles To Buy
#1) Green Roads:
- One of the most well-known brands is Green Roads. This company specializes in producing great edibles, meets the needs of their customers, and can help users find relief from the symptoms they are facing.
- This company has manufactured sugar-free gummies, edibles with no artificial dyes or flavors, CBD coffee, and specific edibles to match your exact needs. This company also offers CBD bundles that can help you save money and experience a wide selection of edibles with one purchase.
#2) Incredible Edibles:
- This company is another well-known brand of edibles that people can count on to help them find relief from this pain and other symptoms. This award-winning company creates some of the best edibles in the form of chocolate, gummies, mints, tarts, and others.
#3) Plus CBD Oil:
- This is another well-recognized brand of edibles infused with CBD and CBD oils. While their selection may not be as diverse as other brands, all users have only positive things to say because the products to deliver results.
#4) To Whom It May CBD Chocolates:
- This company focuses on creating customized CBD chocolates to meet their customer’s exact needs. You can customize the flavor and dose of your chocolate to give you exact outcomes you are looking for.
#5) Cordial Organics CBD:
- While many companies focus on making gummies, chocolates, and other common edibles, Cordial Organics CBD has branched out. They have created CBD infused cordials that can be added to drinks.
Making Your Edibles: 5 Best Recipes
#1) CBD Pancakes:
- One of the best ways to wake up in the morning is with CBD pancakes. If you want to increase your appetite, find relief from pain, or need to alleviate your feelings of anxiety or depression first thing in the morning, you should consider making your own CBD pancakes.
- To make these pancakes you need 1 ½ cups of flour, 3 teaspoons baking powder, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 ¼ cups milk, 1 large egg, and 3 tablespoons of Cannabutter (melted). Mix all of the ingredients for about 1 minute and pour the mixture into a griddle. Cook each side until golden brown.
#2) Space Cakes:
- This is one of the most natural homemade recipes you can make so if you are new to this you may want to start here. Combine 1 cup flour, ¾ cup milk, 2 large eggs, a ¼ cup of brown sugar, a ½ cup of white sugar, and ¾ cup Cannabutter.
- Combine eggs, sugar, and melted Cannabutter together. Add milk then stir and add the flour. Once mixed well pour into a cake pan and bake at 375 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
#3) Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- To make these delicious chocolate chip cookies, you will need 1 ¼ cup flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, ¼ teaspoon salt, ½ cup Cannabutter, a ½ cup of brown sugar, ¼ cup sugar, ½ teaspoon vanilla, 1 large egg, and 1 ½ cups chocolate chips. Combine cannabutter and sugars then add egg and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients and add to the wet ingredients. Pour mixture into the pan and bake at 375 degrees for about 12 minutes.
- When you think of an edible, brownies are sure to come to mind. To make edible brownies, you need ½ cup Cannabutter, 1 cup sugar, ¾ cup cocoa powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 large eggs, and ⅔ cup flour. Combine melted Cannabutter and sugar well.
- Then add all other ingredients and mix for 2 minutes. Pour batter into a pan and cook at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- To make your gummies, you will need a gummy mold of any king, gelatin, juice concentrate, raw honey, and CBD oil. Once you have all your ingredients heat juice in a saucepan until it simmers than whisk in gelatin and honey for about 1 minute. Turn the heat off and add 2 ml of CBD oil. Let stand for 2 minutes then pour the mixture into the mold, place in the freezer, and wait for at least 1 hour before eating.
- After one hour, you can remove the mold from the freezer and eat. If you are not eating all gummies at once, which is not recommended, you can store them in the fridge for up to 10 days. If you are looking for the perfect edible to share with friends, this is it.
Taking a CBD edible is an excellent way for people to find relief from pain, anxiety, depression, acne, symptoms of cancer treatments, and many other things. With more states and doctors realizing the benefits of CBD, more states are beginning to legalize it. There are countless companies selling edibles, so it is crucial that you find a reputable and recognized brand before making your purchase. Whether you choose to buy CBDs online, in a store near you, or to make your own, you are sure to experience the many benefits that CBD edibles have to offer.